The Guidance Center (TGC) is a community based, non-profit agency that serves as the local Community Mental Health Center for Atchison, Jefferson and Leavenworth Counties in Kansas. We are proud of our commitment to promoting recovery for children and adults with serious mental illness and substance abuse issues, and the many partnerships that we have developed in serving children, adolescents, adults and their families. Through advocacy and education, the agency also has made incredible strides in erasing the stigma, shame, and ignorance that prevent more than half of all individuals touched by such problems from seeking treatment.
- KPERS Retirement System
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Assist clients in determining strengths and needs, and defining goals, strategies and an action plan which supports community living and participation
- Provide ongoing support and follow-through for client goal attainment in the areas of these life domains: home, financial/insurance, vocational/educational, health, relationships, leisure/recreations, daily living skills
- Provide assertive outreach directed toward engaging and maintaining client relationships as well as relationships with caregivers
- Assist clients and/or caregivers to locate and use resources to meet defined goals and need
$15.90 to $19.09 per hour; based on previous relevant experience.