The Guidance Center (TGC) is the Community Mental Health Center for Leavenworth, Atchison, and Jefferson counties in Kansas. We treat everyone with the same quality of care, regardless of their ability to pay. As an employee of TGC, you’ll have the opportunity to help the most vulnerable population in Kansas.
Salary and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- KPERS Retirement System
- Paid Time Off
- CEU Funds and Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Aflac and Legal Shield Voluntary Insurance Products
- Life Insurance
- Base annual salary range of $80,000
The position will manage the day-to-day operations of the SAMHSA program grant services. Implement all policies, procedures, and guidelines set forth by The Guidance Center (TGC) Board of Directors, State of Kansas, SAMHSA, and any other entity with authority over The Guidance Center.
- Oversee the implementation and adherence to all policies, procedures, and directives to ensure all aspects of the SAMHSA grant are properly implemented and managed.
- Ensure financial stability of TGC through proper planning, budgeting, and financial oversight of all grant activity. Secures the necessary funding at all levels to ensure the availability of adequate services for patients in the three-county area.
- Hires, trains, and coordinates a strong grant funded team to assist in carrying out all SAMHSA grant related policies and procedures consistent with TGC’s mission.
- Oversees compliance with all grants, licensure, certification, and accreditation requirements. Meet all outcome and reporting deadlines for submission to SAMHSA.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE:
Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy or Professional Counseling, and licensed by the Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board as a LMSW, LMLP, LMFT, LPC, LSCSW, LCP, LCPC OR LCMFT by the first day of employment
- Five years of administrative experience
- Knowledge of research and evaluation design, program evaluation, and measurement
- Experience with online survey administration and database connections
- Three years of experience with a community mental health center
TGC’s culture is one of kindness. We look for the good in our fellow employees with our “Employee of the Month” and “Spotted” programs. These programs are opportunities to give a shout out (and a treat!) to coworkers that is seen by the whole organization. Before COVID-19 and with every intention to continue afterwards, we celebrated monthly staff events. These range from Super Bowl themed breakfasts and chili cookoffs to “Trunk or Treat” in our parking lots. Our door decorating contests are fun for those with a creative and competitive side. We celebrate the holidays every December with an all-staff party at a local event center. We share a dinner, conversation, and entertainment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.